Ah. Aromatherapy. I don’t know about you, but for me I thought it was all a hoax. How could a simple sent change my mood, or change my mind. But like any good skeptic, I wanted to try it out, just to say I tried it and didn’t work. Much to my surprise though, like a lot of times in my life, I was wrong.
Aromatherapy for me has been magic. Pure magic. When I have any sort of alignment it has helped me as part of care plan, for my body, mind and emotional wellness.
This months box included a citrus scent. We love it for its versatility and for what it does for our mood especially. Below you will find a list of some of the amazing things this citrus scent does! If you’re a skeptic like I was, I hope you give it a try. I promise it’s worth it.
CITRUS SCENTS BENEFITS
1. Mood Booster. Citrus oils work on the brain's chemicals and hormones to help improved mood. My favorite is lemon, but orange is my second runner up.
2. Antioxidants. Citrus oils contain antioxidant properties that can help neutralize free radicals and protect damage to cells and tissues AND relieve stress on the immune system.
3. Get Rid of Germs. Citrus oils fight against pathogens, which is an all natural germ eliminator. So can help get your home clean in a natural way.
4. Make Your Home Smell Good! Citrus can help with odor removal AND really gives your home a bright and clean smell.
5. Boost Your Energy. Citrus oils help to boost you physically as well as mentally! So if you need a lift, get your citrus oil out and enjoy a diffusing session!
Information source: www.lovingessentialoils.com/blogs/essential-oil-tips/12-benefits-of-citrus-essential-oils
Posted In: WellMind